Donald Trump Clarifies Post-9/11 Ground Zero Visit and Ceremony Attendance
New York Magazine wrote a fake story claiming I wasn't at Ground Zero after 9/11 because no one saw me. I wasn't there on the exact day of the collapse, but I went shortly after with a group of construction workers. My former security head, Matthew Calamari, has confirmed this trip many times, and video clips prove I was there as soon as it was allowed. The fake news ignores the truth, which is why their approval ratings are terrible and mine are great.
Reporter Maggie Hagerman also lied by claiming I went to the 9/11 ceremony at the Pentagon instead of New York because New York wouldn't let me speak. She knows politicians aren't allowed to give speeches at the New York site—it's an official rule, and I wouldn't try to break it anyway. I was asked to go to the Pentagon, while Vice President Vance represented our administration in New York.
Hagerman made this up and didn't fact-check anything. She should show her sources, but she can't because they don't exist. I never asked to speak in New York.
The fake news media is angry and corrupt because I won the presidential election three times. I demand that both Hagerman and New York Magazine take back their false stories.
#DonaldTrump #GroundZero #911Remembrance #PentagonCeremony #USNews #POLITICS #MediaFactCheck #TruthSocial #USPolitics #September11

0 Comments